Thursday, January 13, 2005

Bash

Bash is one of those little gems that the internet was made for. It's a place where people post transcripts of IRC or Messenger chats. Ignoring the fact that some of them are obviously fake, it always raises a belly laugh or two. (thanks MZA)

Very NSFW though, esp is you have Web Marshal, which don't like it one little bit.

Example; I had a girlfriend a while back. I got really sick, and she came over to give me brownies and a tape of the Simpsons. As she left I starting eating the brownies and popped in the tape, about mid-way through, the tape cut to her sucking off some other guy, she looked at the camera and said "You've just been dumped" and then proceeded to spit his cum into a bowl of brownie mix.

1 Comments:

Blogger phylos said...

I really hope this story is true, as it is such genius, but ladies is it possible to say "you've just been dumped" with a mouthful of cum?

3:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home