Friday, January 14, 2005

More Harry

I’ll stop banging on about Harry soon I promise, but this is brilliant and goes to prove just how stupid the upper classes in this country really are.
A journalist from the Daily Express was on BBC1’s Question Time last night. She’d spoken to The Sun journalist who got hold of the picture below.
The fool who took the pictures initially approached the paper with a snap of Prince William dressed as a lion. (The theme of the party was Natives & Colonials; these people obviously think we still have an empire. The mind boggles.)
The Sun weren’t too impressed and asked,
“Do you have anything else we may be interested in?”
“Well, I’ve got this one of Harry dressed as a Nazi....”


Oh, and the Duchess of York (another stupid ginger 'royal') has said that Prince Harry does not need to apologise again for wearing a Nazi costume to a party and that criticism of him should stop.

I hope she didn't mean me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home