Monday, March 14, 2005

Star Wars (again)

I think I’ve mentioned that I’m a bit of a Star Wars fan. I was browsing around the Empire Online website earlier, to look at who won what at their awards ceremony last night and was pretty chuffed to see Kevin Smith pick up the Independent Spirit award. His acceptance speech was quite funny. Unless you’re a 3am girl. Then I saw this.

The Ultimate Star Wars poll.

It has 34 questions ranging from best episode (if you pick an episode other than IV, V or VI, I never want to see you here again), through best droid, best innuendo, best spoof to best Special Edition tweak. If nothing else it’s a great excuse park your bum on the sofa and watch them all again. What do you want to go out for anyway?
Excitement, adventure? A Jedi craves not these things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the subject of Special edition tweeks, have you seen the funeral scene at the end of Jedi where they have replaced the original Anakin with the new one.... is that wrong? I can't decide. Part of me wants to scream in anger but on the other hand I can see that it is showing Anakin as he lokked when he "Died" rather than once he was Vader and Vadrer died!
Or am i thinking too much?

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home