Tuesday, March 15, 2005

'tards


One of my very early posts was a rant about poor spelling. My particular gripes being the interchangeable use of there, their and they're and the incorrect use of your and you're.

So this t-shirt made me laugh out loud!! It's from Busted Tees and they have some great stuff. Being a Brit with a passion for the Classics, I think I may have to buy myself this one.

Equally funny but way ruder are T Shirt Hell. NSFW.

I’ve just noticed that both sites have t shirts featuring the lovely Olsen twins. Mmmmmm, thank you America.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-shirt Hell is a wonderful place. I had no idea I found so many offensive subjects hilarious!
I check back regularly to see if they have found one which I find distasteful, so far the nearest they got was an asthma one.... and even that one is funny!

12:03 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

I found one or two of the racial stereotyping ones offensive on my first visit to the site, then realised that they took the p1ss out of everyone, all races colour's and creeds so I have no problem. They're only shirts.

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home