Sunday, April 17, 2005

Other things I have done to avoid revising…

Cleaned the oven
Sorted through my wardrobe
Washed some of the clothes I never wear
Went to the bottle bank
Shaved my head
Watched the manyoo versus Newcastle FA Cup semi
Cleaned the grill pan
Alphabetacised my CDs (by artist)
Polished my DMs
Read the Independent on Sunday, thoroughly
Cleaned up and de-fragmented my hard drive
Ironed some shirts
Tried to get the Tippex stain out of my pinstripe suit trousers (failed)
Read some poetry
Brushed Billie (Will was out playing)
Cleaned the bath
Used the budget planner on my online bank account to plan April and May expenditure
Wondered if Yorkshire puddings could be made in a Balti dish (I’ll let you know)
Watched last week’s Dr Who that I taped and hadn’t got round to watching
Watched the week before last’s Dr Who………
Wrote a list of things I’ve done to avoid revising

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK FOR TUESDAY, BE THINKING OF YA!!!!

3:41 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

Thanks. I really can't be arsed with it all, but it's a day out isn't it.

4:32 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

Oh - a balti dish can be used for Yorkshire puds, but it sticks to the chrome like mad.

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home