Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some thoughts

I had on the train this morning, going to sit an exam...

God, I’m tired
I think my right contact lens is inside out
10% tax credit no longer reclaimable on UK equity investments
Vane Street - I know some people who could live there
Should I walk to Victoria or take the tube?
Oh, she’s pretty
Bet it will be raining by the time I get there
I should have got a later train
He looks like the sort of bloke who collects pipes. Or old radios
It’s definitely inside out
Offshore funds benefit from gross roll up
Will I have time for a quick pint at Waterloo?
There are normally Metro’s laying everywhere
Oh, she’s pretty
That looks like a CII book. Bet he's doing the same exam
I could do with a gross roll-up right now
I wonder if Gordon Brown’s got FPC? I bet he’s paid more than I am, and I could solve the pensions crisis
Look at the size of that pigeon. Fat bastard
How much can you learn on the train in?
What sort of awards do plumbers get?
Calculator, bollocks, I’ve forgotten my calculator
I should have told them to stick this exam
Why aren’t there any smoking carriages?
Oh, she’s pretty
I should have had breakfast

And coming back...

What a waste of time
I should have told them to stick it
£1,000 isn’t even £15 a week after tax
They’ll want me to re-sit it in July won’t they?
Should I get some wine?
Is it worse that I know it was rubbish or that I don’t care?
I really should stop procrastinating
Not more fucking school kids
I wish I was 12 again
They’ll be in every carriage by now
July, I could have another job by then, easy
I’ll get wine
I should have had a pint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home