Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yankee Candles

I've been meaning to plug this lot for a while and I'm sick of politics, religion and death tonight, so have a browse over to the Yankee Candle Co (link goes to the European website).

Scented candles are nothing new, but they always tend to be strawberry or lemon - unimaginative smells. The guy who makes the scents for these candles should get a Nobel prize. Lou, my former housemate bought me a Clean Cotton candle for christmas. You know that warm, cozy feeling you get on clean bed night, the lovely smell, the freshness - well I light the candle about half an hour before I go to bed and it's like clean bed night every night.

Splash Of Rain and Fresh Cut Roses will be the next ones I try. They really are splendid.

2 Comments:

Blogger phylos said...

but clean bed night - every night!!

12:26 am  
Blogger phylos said...

smushed is a word i will try and use tomorrow by the way

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home