Thursday, May 19, 2005

Briefly

OK, I should be in bed chilling, but George Galloway is on Question Time and I've just found this link from GromBlog.

TB's big idea for the third term is ID cards. I've ranted against them in the past and rest assured, I'll rant against them many times in the future. Apart from being illiberal and fascistic the technology behind them is less than fool-proof. Tsutomu Matsumoto beat a sophisticated fingerprint recognition device with a Gummi bear.

A Gummi bear.

That's the next thing they'll be confiscating at airports.

"Step aside sir, do you have any knives, sharp instruments, detonators, AK 47's or Gummi bears?"

My steak was lovely by the way, as was my bath accompanied by The Barber or Seville. And I did get through Brian Manning and the dialectics of revolt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home