Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Impeach the chimp and his poodle

What's the bigger crime? Lying that you did not have with sex with a person when you had or illegally invading a country based on a whole bag of lies, half-truths, errors and omissions? I think it's the latter, but remembering back a few years to the media feeding frenzy when big Bill C was caught out I wonder if my perspective on the world is a bit off kilter.

So I am pleased to link to this comment piece from today's Boston Globe outlining just why impeachment is the least Bush deserves. If impeachment is a bit strong though, can I suggest a good old fashioned tar and feathering? I'd happily pay for the tar.

And the feathers.

Update:
Here's a nice article from CJR about Dick Cheney's latest attempt to fool the public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home