Thursday, June 23, 2005

Olsen update

So, although I killed my Olsen twins link earlier this month, I am still getting around 200 hits a day from people Googling for the anorexic siblings. When people are bought into The Phylotopian from a link or a search engine, my stat counter records the link used and the IP details, so in tabloid tradition I'm going to start naming and shaming. Since 6am this morning I have had Olsen seekers from...

Boston University
Durham Public Schools, North Carolina
Bury College, UK
Institute Of Semiconductor Physics, Lithuania
Cardiff County Council
The Corporation For Financing And Promoting Technology, Vietnam
Staffordshire County Council
and
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

All of the above have been bought to The Phylotopian after doing a Google search for either "Olsens" or "Olsen twins". Pleased to see taxpayers money in both the US and the UK being so wisely used.

1 Comments:

Blogger emilyahostutler said...

that is so funny

7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home