Thursday, June 16, 2005

Stuff

If you haven't signed up to Fun Junkie's Summer Burn 2005 yet, why on earth not, you only have a few days left to register? Sign up and prepare a CD of great summer music. You will then receive two addresses to send your CD to, and you will receive in return a disc from two people. If you're lucky you may get the cornucopia of delights I'm preparing. Your musical horizons will, at the very least, be broadened.

In other news, I got a new mobile phone yesterday (I'm happy to have a contract so I get free upgrades). I'm not a big technophile, but I wanted something with a decent camera and my new Nokia has a 1.3mpix camera which is more than adequate. I can record videos and it has an mp3 player so I'm happy. I need a lead to link my phone to my PC though so I can download pics and the upload mp3's, the Carphone Wharehose quoted me £40. Balls to that - I found one on-line exactly the same for £5.80. Splendid! Shop around people, shop around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home