Tuesday, June 21, 2005

You gullible fools

What. A. Load. Of. CRAP.

Jackson's face 'appears on toast'

Michael Jackson fans have come up with a novel form of memorabilia to mark the singer's acquittal on child abuse charges - toast with his face on it. Slices of toast with the star's likeness and slogans such as "not guilty" have appeared on internet auction site eBay. Vendors claimed the slices were not faked - but popped out of their toasters before or during the verdicts.

Still, if you're dumb enough to believe Jacko is 'innocent' you deserve to be fleeced.

2 Comments:

Blogger emilyahostutler said...

Let me propose a "toast" to you for introducing me to that fabulous early Syd album. I can not thank you enough. I clearly have been a very lame commentor and blogist these past few days. Much has been going on in terms of work, family and blah, blah, blah. Regardless, I want you to know I am so happy to have the new tunes which I plan to review at some point via your or my blog! Furthermore, I continue to visit your blog everyday-keep em coming. I am planning on auctioning a piece of toast with something from your blog inscripted on it one day.

5:46 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

oh you'll make me blush!! It's just a pleasure to spread some good karma - you're welcome

6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home