Thursday, August 11, 2005

Let there be

light...

A man’s just been round my office and replaced all the fluorescent tubes which had died. (No flowers please, we were never close) Bother is, as about half of them were expired, it’s now so bright in here it feels like I’m working on the sun. I may have darken my contact lenses - only twats like Bono wear sunglasses indoors. I wonder would drawing on them with a 'magic marker' help? And what's so magic about them? Just writing on stuff with a big thick black line isn't magic, that's its job. Can I be called 'magic phylos' just because I haul my lazy arse out of bed every morning and come to work? Now, if I saw a chunky nibbed pen pull a rabbit out of a hat then that would be magic.

I cannot be arsed with politics today, although both The Guardian and The Independent have good articles attacking dear leader’s dumb-arsed plan to give parliament superiority over the judiciary and the sheep like way in which Howard has agreed with everything he's said. What part of Leader of the OPPOSITION does that idiot not understand?

It hurts me to say it, but one has to comment on Shane Warne who earlier today became the first cricketer to take 600 test wickets. Well done you Aussie cnut.
Still, McGrath's going for nearly 5 an over, we've passed 250 (for 2) and Cap'n Vaughan's got a ton & a half so you can take your 600 wickets and



341/5 at close.
Rain forecast. Hmmmm. Another 100 runs tomorrow, declare, 20 wickets by Saturday afternoon. Job done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home