Thursday, September 15, 2005

Will

He was a cat who loved the countryside, who roamed far and wide so, I suppose, I always knew that one day, Will would cross the road at the end of the lane that one time too many. Sadly it was last night.

He was an independent spirit who would often disappear for two days, come home for a bowl of food and a couple of hours sleep, then be off again, in a different direction seeking out the next adventure. His energy was boundless, his enthusiasm for life a joy to watch.

I shall lay him to rest tonight, in the field in which he spent most of the last six months, sunning himself, catching mice, playing.

Bye bye my boy. I'm going to miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*insert deity here* bless you Will.
I only new you as a grumpy puss but you were a perfect compliment to Billy. Enjoy the big scratching post in the sky and may your clouds be warm and fluffy.

X

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home