Friday, December 02, 2005

The wrong Reid

Saw this headline on the BBC...
Reid looks to Iraq troop handover

Iraqi security forces could take control of some UK-run areas of Iraq in 2006, Defence Secretary John Reid has said during a visit to Basra.
I have a bold suggestion. Considering the fuck up that politicians have made in Iraq so far, I'd like to see all power taken away from John Reid and given instead to Tara Reid.

The sagcious Ms Reid would set the perfect example to the people of Iraq being modest, understated, sober. I'm going to get some T-shirts knocked up. Are you with me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Tacosa Gray-Sterling Parker said...

Do it. I'd buy one from you! Don't forget to put your blog address on it-free advertising, you know. All my friends would be sure to visit...and maybe others...I'll stuff my bosom to make sure people are looking where they're supposed to...

8:31 pm  
Blogger emilyahostutler said...

I'll wear it for sure! Poor Tara Reid...
Did ya hear Bushy's speech the other day?

3:44 pm  
Blogger mysfit said...

brilliant!

6:25 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

Bush's speech was brilliant as ever. He's gone from Mission Accomplished 2 years ago to Strategy or Victory now. Hasn't a clue.

3:08 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

'for victory' that should have been, for victory. Though 'or victory' is more honest

3:09 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

Three is support - this has gone better than I expected.
May I offer my services to Ms Reid should she care to run for president in 2008? I've got a slogan.

Tara 2008. A troubled girl for troubled times.

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home