Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Music stuff

I'm not one to follow the herd. If I see a crowd heading in one direction, my first instinct is head off the opposite way. But I've been unable to resist the buzz about the Arctic Monkeys, so I bought the new album today. It really is very good. You should all have a listen.

And thank-you SP for The Protecting Veil. It isn't something I'm likely to have stumbled across myself, but it has been the perfect accompaniment to a lazy evening on the sofa, reading about the Peloponnesian War. You should all listen it it as well.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Tacosa Gray-Sterling Parker said...

You're welcome. :)

SPX

6:26 am  
Blogger phylos said...

Thank you. If the Kaiser Chiefs are any good, please let me know.

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home