Monday, January 23, 2006

Quizzically

Two this evening.

Via following my fish I discover that I would have pased 8th grade maths. Can someone tell me how old you are in 8th grade? And why we say maths and you say math?

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


And via Un Grain de Sable I discover that were I at Hogwarts I'd be intimate with Draco Malfoy. Gosh!

You scored as Draco Malfoy. If you went to Hogwarts Draco Malfoy would be doing you...not the other way around. He's mean, rich, and dark. But those aren't the only parts parts of him you love. He had you on your back the second he threw you down and had his way with you. And you loved every minute of it. The two of you have fucked just about on every surface of Hogwarts...including that rediculus Harry Potter's bed.
Go head girl go head get down.


WHO ARE YOU SCREWING AT HOGWARTS??
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha. You definately ticked the "I love a villinous bad boy" box. Phylo loves bad boys!
I'm smitten with Ron Weaslie. I'm especcially drawn to his unusual colouring and his skills as a car thief.

12:23 am  
Blogger phylos said...

He'd so be my bitch

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home