Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dammit

HELP!!

I am being oppressed by the health Nazis.
Smoking ban in all pubs and clubs

MPs have voted by huge margins to ban smoking from all pubs and private members' clubs in England. Ministers offered a free vote amid fears of a Labour backbench rebellion against government plans to exempt clubs and pubs not serving food. MPs decided by a margin of 328 to ban smoking from all pubs. They then voted by 200 to extend this to clubs.
You won't be so smug if the shallow, non-committed smokers start giving up in droves and your income tax has to rise will you?

Well don't say I didn't warn you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm running a bar up in Bonny Scotland and we have the ban coming in at the end of March. Up here they have gone further. "You may not smoke in any enclosed workplace" this means you can't even smoke in a company car...
Arseholes!
What happened to my freedom of choice? Freedom to smoke, freedom to work (Or not work) in a place where people smoke?

My lungs, My health, your problem when I'm stressed and irritable!

11:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to suing the fuckers for exposure from standing outside all the damn time...

3:11 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

Everybody remember to get 200 unfiltered Gauloise ready for national no smoking day on 8 March this year

Theres a prize for the person who lights up in the most offensive place

One of these sanctimonious bastard meetings would be good

http://www.nosmokingday.org.uk/organisers/index.htm

8:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F0ck biscuits!

I knew there was a reason they were sending me out of the country on the 6th....

First picture of someone toking inside a cancer ward, wins a case of Carling!

10:59 pm  
Blogger phylos said...

If I photo-shop a picture can I have half a case?

1:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get barred from the hospital, I'll give you 2!

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home