Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A package from the Transvaal

How strange...

So after seeing the Buzzcocks on Friday tonight, me and a dozen or so other old Trots got to spend an hour with someone else who has been a huge part of my past, Alexei Sayle.



He was in Waterstones in Reading talking about his new novel The Weeping Women Hotel. And he’s a lovely man. The book is about a hotel staffed entirely by women who have had nervous breakdowns. Read it.

Next week I get to spend time with someone whom I hope will become the brightest part of my future. It’s turning out to be quite a year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the special visitor mate. You've reached that point in life where happiness is much deserved!!

10:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second that!

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home