Monday, June 26, 2006

Jenn

When I started blogging back in January last year, the one thing that surprised me and indeed pleased me the most was getting comments. I was, I still am always so very pleased that anyone even bothers to read what dribbles out of my brain; that others think it is sometimes worth a word or two back just thrills me.

I’ve made many new friends through blogging. One of those friends is Jenn from following my fish who died last week. Jenn was one of the first people to comment here, she was a regular and she never failed to make me smile. I’ll miss her terribly. All of my love goes to Jenn’s family, to Ben and to Mysfit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only ever occasionally looked at jenn's site. But checking it out today, I've realised everything that is getting me down right now is insignificant to what Jenn's family are going through.

This probably means nothing to anyone reading this, but I'm gonna say it anyway.

"My heart WILL heal. I thank the stars I will wake tomorrow to feel the pain slowly diminish"

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto what Lill said...I followed the fish to Jenn's blog from a link on here and did drop in now and then. Very sad indeed - my deepest sympathies to her nearest & dearest.

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home