Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cute II

Afternoon. Sorry to wuss out on you again with another fluffy post, but I've just bought a new camera so I'm taking pictures of any old crap at the moment. And what's cuter than a cat in a cupboard?

I'm also knackered. Played poker last night, but I won. Which was nice. Thanks, as ever to MZA for his hospitality and also for the 3 tons of comic books I've just carried back home. As soon as the Liverpool - Spurs match is over, I'm going to bed with Supergirl and a smoke.

Have a good weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, bless....

If only i could figure out where I put my USB pen, I have a similarly cute picture of me with my ladies little puddy tat.

It finally happened, I've fallen to the darkside and embraced all that is feline!

(I feel so cheap)

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home