Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Feisty

I'm in a really fucking strange mood tonight. The weirdest. Can't put my finger on it. Does anyone fancy a pint?

What are you all doing a week on Saturday? This. This is what you're doing.
Join the global protests - demonstrate 15 March
Jeeeeebus. This is my first post of 2008? I should say some really deep shit and amaze y'all but I just wanna swear and shout.

Go watch Mythbusters. There's nothing to see here.

Is Officer Bar-Brady your fave South Park character? Mine's Cartman. Obviously. If I'd got Billie six months after I did she'd be called Eric. Which wouldn't work so well as Billie, what with her being a girl. An shit.

I'm amazed that Cartman is yet to stand as a contender for the US presidential elections. He's more credible than McCain, cooler than Obama and got a smaller ass than Hillary. And the fucking ADL would fucking shit themselves.

Quitting smoking sucks balls.

As you were.

Quitting ciggys means quitting weed (for a bit anyway) and that is what reeeely sucks. I write more though so...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home