Thursday, January 07, 2010

Of love & leaving. And holidays.

The best and the worst thing about my job is that it brings me into daily contact with the human race. Fortunately I don't have to speak to them on the telephone, somebody else does that, but I do get to read their rambling, incoherent, poorly written letters. And I get some gems! I'm compiling a selection for your delight and delectation, but I had to share this one with you now.

It came from a chap who is claiming money from a failed holiday company. He'd submitted forms for two identical holidays a fact that he felt the need to explain...
I booked my holiday over the internet on the afternoon of 16 December. It was only when I printed off the receipt that I realised that I'd forgotten to include my girlfriend.
Who says romance is dead? Not Romeo here, for his true love is never more that a moment away from his thoughts. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Rob Grams said...

Great blog man! kudos to you. Your stuff is really well-written.

Best wishes from Spain

Rob

7:43 pm  
Anonymous ivy's closet said...

Oh, that did give me a chuckle.

10:00 pm  
Blogger nirankar said...

Great to blog .
I can see the hard work of developer.

Great designed and great content.
keep Posting.

Indian Restaurant

1:31 pm  
Anonymous Lunette de soleil Ed Hardy said...

vous fashion.thank pour le partage

7:11 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

No entry since January 2010, how unfortunate for this blog.

moving company

3:13 pm  
Blogger Echemmon said...

I'm right there with you. I strongly dislike people as a whole. Why does everyone have to be so insanely stupid.

1:23 pm  
Anonymous buy eve account said...

Cool! super agree with this one.. great post.

6:41 am  
Anonymous eQuoteMD said...

I believe most people feel the same way about their jobs as well...

physicians malpractice insurance

6:23 pm  
Blogger Narrator said...

Great blog, cheers from Spain mate!

11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home