Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday

But it could be Monday...

The Sony Cybershot whot I purchased not 4 months ago has already bust. Wandered back up to the shop at lunchtime hoping for a swift replacement but was told that Sony’s warranty only covers repairs not replacements. So I have to send the ‘king thing off and be inconvenienced while they fix it. Arse.

I then strolled up to WHSmith to get a Jiffy bag in order to send said camera to Sony. At the till I was asked if I wanted to pre-order the next Harry Potter book. Rather than launch off into a full scale tirade about why the fuck would I want to buy such an item given that its predecessors are all poorly written, derivative, inane, shallow and repetitive pieces of crap and while we’re on the subject how in the name of all that is unholy did Rowling become richer than Croesus by writing such utter, utter crap, I politely said no thank you. Arse.

Then I had a look on Perez Hilton’s wonderful site to cheer myself up and was horrified to see that Girls Aloud and the Sugababes have united to cover one of the finest songs ever performed, the genius that is Aerosmith & Run DMC’s Walk This Way. One question. WHY?? (cute) arses.

Then I looked at the cricket score. Arse and double arse.


Update.

Ha!!! Cross me and see what happens. Are you listening Sony?..

Japanese electronics giant Sony has unveiled 5.3% a drop in profits

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home